Leadership Workshop for Community Builders – in Ottawa
For the first time here in Ottawa, Kalliergo Community Building will be holding an in-person Leadership Workshop for Community Builders! This is an opportunity to learn to master Community Leadership, the most evolved form of leadership.
This workshop is for you if…
- you want to increase employee retention in your organization
- you require professional development in the soft skills and leadership for yourself or your staff
- you want to create a happier and more cohesive work environment
- you live in a condo or apartment building and want to forge connections with your neighbours
- you want to foster the growth of a supportive and cooperative work culture
- you are a teacher who wants to create a safe and happy learning environment in your classroom
- you are a school principal who wants to create a safe and happy learning environment in your school
- you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your team-building efforts
- you recognize that we all need a feeling of belonging and connection in our lives
- your heart aches over the current crises of addiction, depression, loneliness, and suicide in our society
In this highly interactive workshop, you will not only learn how to lead a community but you will also experience the community-building process as you learn about it.
Session One: October 22nd
Session Two: October 29th
Time: 10:10 am– 3:30 pm (includes a 30-minute lunch break)
Place: Alta Vista Public Library, 2516 Alta Vista Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
Cost: Introductory price of only $150.00 CAD per person.
Register by emailing Lori at email@example.com or by texting or calling (343) 553-3394
Feedback from online workshop participants:
“I have participated in many strategic planning sessions and team-building activities in the past that simply scratched the surface. This unique, experiential workshop helped me dig deep to make real community connections with complete strangers within a mere few hours.” Ash Arrowsmith, Recreation Professional, Riverview, New Brunswick
“I thought I knew what community meant but found out it is so much more! I appreciated all the opportunities this group provided to share and grow.” Wendy J Otness, BA, RN, CNOR, CNAMB, Bemidji, Minnesota.
“I feel a new sense of peace regarding conflict resolution. I used to avoid confrontation; now I have valuable tools that will help guide me through tough situations. Melissa Carlson, Founder Melissa Carlson Creative, Madison, Wisconsin
“I applied the skills I picked up while I was President of the Rotaract Club, and it was a hit! It really helped the members become more involved in the club and feel more comfortable sharing ideas at meetings.” Victoria Smith, Halifax Nova Scotia
“Lori was gracefully able to guild us through the steps of becoming a community. She was also able to name or label different parts of the process in a way that was easy to understand.” Mathieu Landry, Program Advisor for the Department of Health, GNB, Moncton, New Brunswick
Lori Gosselin, BA, M.Org.M., and Stan Mathew, P.Eng, FEC.