Building Community Online – Leadership Program
Leadership Program: Building Community Online
Today, more than ever, leaders need to know how to knit their groups together into real communities. In the digital age, community-building can occur in an online setting if leaders know how to guide that process.
I teach leaders how to do that.
During these interactive six-session workshops offered online via Zoom, you will learn how to:
- Manage the uncertainty of transitioning to an online work platform.
- Create a sense of belonging, increased connection, and camaraderie for members of your group who cannot meet in person.
- Help people deal with an environment of consistent uncertainty.
- Help alleviate anxiety, loneliness, and feelings of isolation people are experiencing during these uncertain times.
- Increase effectiveness and productivity despite today’s unique challenges.
Details set at booking
Dates: two daytime/evening sessions per week for 6 weeks
Time: three hours a session
Meeting Platform: Zoom
I customize my program to suit your organization. (Example here.)
Currently, I’m offering Workshops for student leaders and for instructors who are teaching in virtual classrooms.
Contact me if you want to talk about a Leadership Program customized to your organization.