Building Community Online – Leadership Program
Leadership Program: Building Community Online
Today, more than ever, leaders need to know how to knit their groups together into real communities. In the digital age, community-building can occur in an online setting if leaders know how to guide that process.
I teach leaders how to do that.
During this interactive six-session Program offered online via Zoom, you will learn how to:
- Manage the uncertainty of transitioning to an online work platform.
- Create a sense of belonging, increased connection, and camaraderie for members of your group who cannot meet in person.
- Help people deal with an environment of consistent uncertainty.
- Help alleviate anxiety, loneliness, and feelings of isolation people are experiencing during these uncertain times.
- Increase effectiveness and productivity despite today’s unique challenges.
How the Program Works; A Two-Step Process
Step 1 – The Program:
Dates: May 25th and 28th; June 1st, 4th, 8th, and 11th
Time: 6-9 pm Atlantic Time/ 5-8 Eastern Time
Meeting Platform: Zoom
Step 2 – The Support Sessions:
Dates: June 15th, 22nd,29th, July 6th, and July 13th
Time: 6 – 7 pm Atlantic / 5 – 6 pm Eastern
In the five weeks following the conclusion of the Workshop, I will provide Support Sessions to you as you apply your community-building skills in your organization/group.
NOTE: this program is filled and underway. Contact me if you want to talk about a Leadership Program customized to your organization.