A Peek Behind-the-Screens in a Kalliergo Workshop
A Zoom Kalliergo Community Leadership Workshop is in progress. Let’s take a peek at a screen.
- All participants have their video cameras on.
- Everyone is on a laptop or desktop so that they can everyone in the workshop.
- Participants are not muted (unless they choose to be).
- This is not a webinar, a seminar, a lecture or an independent online course; Kalliergo programs are live and interactive.
- People are smiling: Comprised of roughly 25% theory and 75% experience/activity, Kalliergo Workshops are fun!
Essentially, a Kalliergo program doesn’t just deliver information about Community building; it gives you an experience of Community building.
Are we talking about Team building? No. Community building differs from Team building in four significant ways; participation, format, goals and outcomes.
Whether you want to foster a more collaborative culture in your organization, streamline your onboarding process or optimize the success of your rebranding project, Kalliergo programs are your best option.
Ranging in length from 2 – 27 hours in length, Kalliergo programs are customized to the needs, budget, time-allotment and goals of your organization.
Contact me to see what a Kalliergo program can do for you.
Photo by Compare Fibre on Unsplash